Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: thanks and one love i'm already save i don't need to believe in mythologies
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=86559&mesg_id=86610
86610, RE: thanks and one love i'm already save i don't need to believe in mythologies
Posted by dragontales, Tue Sep-21-10 11:43 AM
only if you are christian and follow the bible: only then you must accept Jesus Christ as your savior. But just to have salvation you only have to profess with your mouth that Jesus is God's begotten son and The father rose him from the dead. now which one do i believe it's apparent if i am not christian. plus there were others in history who was raised from the dead. like Osiris was ressurected by horus. check into it christians only rewrote other biblical stories from all ancient culture and produce the bible IHS ISIS HORUS and SETH check the tomb stones of many catholic and christains graves the use that IHS for the sun god but that's enough of it. Yes i believe there is only one creator but he/she/or it (tao can come in any form it chooses. such as nature water, fire energy trees and etc. for i am the beginning and the end the alpha and omega for you to divide it to belittle his power for you to kill is to go against his will and how does the christians say their god loves all when he curses that is not judgment but...

forget it no need to explain

bye and where i go i have hope there will be no religions at all? for it is the sin of the world to force one to pick/