Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectthe stress i've known (out of the rough into the wild)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=85269
85269, the stress i've known (out of the rough into the wild)
Posted by truce, Wed Mar-10-10 09:41 AM
(here it goes, gotta show for something in this stress im dumpin' out.)

(you know nothing other than the fact that i let you sleep in these arms...)

but knowing drifting off to caffeine dreams, that stream, i find me (thee) to bleed in poetic scenes, that harden, lighten to pardon, i beg my father for forgiveness, till im forgiven. never lost to be found, expound upon my duplicate nature, ignoring gassed haters and love fakers who think they're real, screaming for wisdom? you hold no advice, yet you think your the beacon, falsity, though followers may think you're the light, your presence is a vice to which i say good night. tonight, im still wishing that she'd hold me, this simple woman breaking to uphold the peace to find the piece of mind, that glows back upon she, she knowing hoping that you she'll find herself back together in weeks, intensive therapy, writing for writing, the truth gets deep, when it speaks from the depths that preach, she'd bleed, just to let the blood leak from this stone, softening herself through the stress that she's known, cant digress, that would be to mean, to shatter this light bright feeling, she glowing, chattering to herself through this quietness is healing she finds meaning. that this could never be anything more than what it is, this is nothingmorethanwhatitis, the silence ive found the golden aint gloating they just focused on the sound. know that i've cried to let go, found poison in my hope but truth i tried to let go, hoping that this life was all a lie and i wouldnt have to do nothing, but i love this riddle in words, wisdom's concerned so i cant keep fronting, find pride in this art, shred the lest best willing clowns that drown themselves when the light begins pealing 'em, i begin pushing coasting across this found meadow of self, never to meddle in the darkness the rebound is profound, confined spaces selfish someone would consider hellish but its the only way i could face it. nothing lost, but this truth thats gained its like the shame of lies all made it worth to find it again, give away what you know until you find yourself wealthish? selfish, swerving posting postered relics of being grounded. these cadets can never know the love i've known, never beg for that white elephants friendship, or hold onto to hard you'll find yourself scared and wondering if you ever knew it. the birth of this woman found in neglection, cant refuse nor, can this be stolen, this right sight im holding, ignoring messages though i see what you're saying. invest to the focus until im upright singing about the blues i've known and howi came through the healing, never to deny the throne i own for it welcomes the living. i've stressed just to know im doing right with the challenge im facing, making the earth quake just with the sound of my rhythm i've hidden, given, and get up to find it, found self to find self unwinding, voicing the stress thats been compounding, lighting plays to my thunder under the voice god, i realize of this plunder, building, these words they wont stop, let up, until the the truth is left feeling the gifts ive been given using and find this love hidden the wise will keep given and love to know this love that grows in the tears that i've tasted and my time, is time the realest will ever be facing. lacing the god in me this posts got me shaken and shivering connecting with the faith thats been filling this soul to keep moving. out of this hellish hell i found the death recited by the morbid forcing to hold, they mold the greed till it looks right to me, but im done been lied to and done being the fiend pretending like i just dont know better, butive been listening and seeing just not reacting to the scene. you think i want what they got, no, i just want what i've been given. the knowledge of self i find on my trees that be blessing this rhythm....

85270, RE: the stress i've known (out of the rough)
Posted by truce, Wed Mar-10-10 09:42 AM
(im proud to say that i've found this sound despite the troubles i've had and the sadness i've known, i push forward cause my will is driving me home.

peacepeace
to know that this is love.

envy to be better than, to be greater then, its possible. like most i use this fear as a weapon, allow the liars to be my deception, bullets that sore, leave me soar when i dont feel grounded. the right straight feeling got me wondering if i should keep diggin' this mess is like following the leader around a fishbowl. fear not the tears i drop, pick up the right to this purpose unfolds on roads that made me cold in the evening, this lifes getting warmer, summers getting closer, i feel blessed to find this gem within me.)
85904, RE: the stress i've known (out of the rough)
Posted by soulsugar, Fri Jun-04-10 07:40 PM
Uplifting and wondering if you've known anything that finds himself inflicting pain in safe arms, should that kind of evilish person? exist and howcome they do

I've heard that before we are given life on earth that we have chosen our own destiny's knowing what we shall face, but our memory is deleted

We have even chosen our own deaths???not pretty, but less concerning we choose our roles in this life. With all of this going on in this world I'm beginning to see this making some sense, but I don't get it.

Inspiring peice
85906, RE: the stress i've known (out of the rough into the wild)
Posted by Otto, Fri Jun-04-10 08:04 PM
i beg my father for forgiveness

no need to beg....the solution and answer always occur simultaneously.
85915, RE: the stress i've known (premuh donna ish)
Posted by Babynoon, Sun Jun-06-10 12:48 PM
I hear you
Nice blog