Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject(Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=82730
82730, (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by Isabella Moon, Tue Oct-27-09 12:43 PM
Hello OKP Freestyle Folks~ Been reading for a long while and have mad respect for the gifts that grace this board. Thank You to all patient eyes.

--demeaned breathing am I, living out this dying of rudely evolving cursed emotions on tattered knees of painful regression’s daunting glare
reaching blindly as I crawl through this abandoned wilderness of melancholy hues, for crumbs on which to nourish my increasingly famished heart's panting rhythm
desolation's merciless taunting has pierced my soul raw and the kiss of indifference’s bliss has pilfered my once bold to be beautiful mantra of eternity’s faithful haunt
my wearied blood courses a stagnate streaming of midnight blue torture emanating from lies embedded into the history of my pores
staining my demoralized path of indignant purge in droplets, ripe with faith's checkered screams of disappointed virtue--
82737, RE: (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by HueyNewton, Tue Oct-27-09 02:31 PM
DAMN! I wasn't expecting to go on this journey wit'cha but I'm glad
I DID . .{}

guilty of everything
-xxx
82766, RE: (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by Isabella Moon, Wed Oct-28-09 11:19 AM
LOL. Glad you hung in there though it was unexpected Huey. Thanks for reading and commenting.
82739, RE: (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by ASIEM, Tue Oct-27-09 02:54 PM
Welcome to the boards and hey donot worry venting changes to pure poetry after you gain insight to your feelings and that takes ona voice inside that speaks thru the PEN so spill the blood and let the tears flow till ink spills a letter at a time...
keep writing
82767, RE: (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by Isabella Moon, Wed Oct-28-09 11:25 AM
I appreciate the "welcome" and the encouragement Asiem. I'm one of those people who just has to speak what's inside or else, so writing helps keep me sane...and out of trouble. Most of the time, anyway ;-)
82742, eyebright
Posted by Babynoon, Tue Oct-27-09 06:21 PM
Pleasure to see you Re: poem
Body: read as drops of powdered
Warm rain on a desert land

'Refreshing'
82768, RE: eyebright
Posted by Isabella Moon, Wed Oct-28-09 11:27 AM
Thank you Babynoon..cute name, btw :-). Every word bestowed is much appreciated.
82751, I adored the following lines:
Posted by mindful, Tue Oct-27-09 08:03 PM
"taunting has pierced my soul raw and the kiss of indifference’s bliss has pilfered my once bold to be beautiful mantra of eternity’s faithful haunt
my wearied blood courses a stagnate streaming of midnight blue torture emanating from lies embedded into the history of my pores
staining my demoralized path of indignant purge in droplets, ripe with faith's checkered screams of disappointed virtue--"

You have a sensible way of conveying thoughts and feelings; very visual too... Welcome *nods*

------------------------------
blog|books|browse|buy
http://absolutelyflawed.wordpress.com
http://www.lulu.com/content/132318
http://www.lulu.com/content/7598631
82769, RE: I adored the following lines:
Posted by Isabella Moon, Wed Oct-28-09 11:30 AM
Words of appreciation from someone whose gift I admire as much as yours is humbling. Thank you mindful.
82787, RE: (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Wed Oct-28-09 09:18 PM
Your writing is familiar -- (Like someone who used to post on this board awhile back)

... but I digress ...

... as I welcome you to OKP Freestyle and thank you for this "Sorrow Venting" flow ...

*Nice~Ness*

82808, RE: (Newbie- First Post) Sorrow Venting
Posted by Isabella Moon, Thu Oct-29-09 04:56 AM
Digression notwithstanding, I thank you for both the welcome and kind review Photo.
82865, RE: Wow.....
Posted by S O U L, Sat Oct-31-09 04:42 PM
Double take

"Loveit"-Bilal