Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject4 nov 2009 6:05p
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=82331&mesg_id=83029
83029, 4 nov 2009 6:05p
Posted by the_best_part, Wed Nov-04-09 07:11 PM
i saw pras on the streets not giving a fuck about nothing but where he was gonna lay his head and what he was gonna eat.

i woke up from a dream of watching videos that made my heart leap out of my chest and try to fly somewhere up north.

my breath stopped. i was choking and nobody was here to save me.

i wrote dam near 5000 words and deleted most of them in a fit. now i gotta relive/rewrite/re-go thru those emotions again. but this time, i aint deleting shit even if i think its shit when i read it over and over again.

i got one more night, then i can rest for however long my body wants to rest. but i know after four hours, i'll have to move.

i went over to my mamma's house to cry. i'm glad she doesn't ask me what's wrong anymore. she just puts a cold towel on the back of my neck and rubs my back. when i come up from the tears with a smile on my face, she no longer thinks its a strange thing. after all these years, she finally gets it. gets me.

i must have sneezed 7 times in a row. i was driving. almost ran up on the curb. fkn allergies.

all in all, today was a good day.