Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: I think you're expanding on the van Gogh example
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=82331&mesg_id=82489
82489, RE: I think you're expanding on the van Gogh example
Posted by WILDOUT, Sun Oct-18-09 11:56 AM
and (scientists have known that what we think about alters our brain muscle and synapse connections) i think that in order to piece together the clues that can help us think further and experience more we have to let go of the impositions imposed on us by culture while weaving a tapestry of individual truths found in all cultures and further more in all things including that which is not human to begin with

our wars, conflicts, and defeats at each others hands have sidestepped any true victory causing us to believe the greatest lie, that the beings around us are not experiencing life by being alive, that talking and culture are the only forms of sentient life and only in humanity
and that it takes more effort to evolve then it does to stop evolution
when in reality the exact opposite is true

all energy is experential, imprintable, impactable, transformable,
and indestructible

and only the seekers of each culture come to realize while their alive that more is out there
while the rest play out their roles in the story book they were placed in
and secret groups meet trying to convey our lives as being judged according to principles that do not connect us to our true nature
of free flowing thought that can exist in more ways then we as individuals are raised to believe

seen