Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectYou're S.O.L. w/audio
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=79591
79591, You're S.O.L. w/audio
Posted by Laz aka Black Native, Wed Apr-22-09 11:51 PM
What's goinz on?! I'm new here to okp and I think it's coo so far. Anyway, I just want y'all to peep this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_Pjeg3fBtk

I'ts funny how, you be with a woman, that woman breaks up with you, gets a new man, then after their situation done they wanna come back to you talkin bout "ahhh, he couldn't hit it right" and this, that and third but you gotta realize boo, there's a such thing as statute of limitation, and you done wore yours out......

Black Native verse

Now women claim that they're never the same after I hit it so good luck to all the men of my ex-girlfriends. Deny it in front of him but you and I know the truth/I had u climbing up the walls like a Scary Movie spoof. Tell your man that I don't matter that's the right thing to do/but inside u wanna open wide for me and here's proof. After a year or two when him and you don't prevail/you're sending me freaky pictures in my e-mail. And, leaving me voice messages and notes on Myspace and Facebook/saying u wanna ride on my hook. 2 minutes into your convo/I know what you called fo', starting to ask me questions/leading in that direction. Your legs perpendicular to my tongue that's lickin' ya, laying parallel while I stick ya making ya kitty swell. That's what you gave up when you stepped out on your own/now you're steady tryna bone, heifer leave me alone!

Chorus-You're S.O.L. 'cause your Statute Of Limitations is up/you tryna hook up? You Shit Out of Luck! 4xs

Frank Yeiger verse

She had a chance but she gave it all up/called me a scrub cause all I had was love. So mines was stronger than hers and it was doomed from the start/wish I would've knew it wouldn't have gave her my heart. She came up with excuses like we were growing apart/but if that was the case why was I left in the dark? See it could've work out but she irked out, and as these things turn about she put her foot in her mouth. A few months pass and she's bringing us back up/sorry to tell you baby but you're shit out of luck. She say her man lame and he don't know how to fuck/she wants the cock-timus prime, demeiko mack truck; to make her star scream and I know Pharrell she wants a nice fine stream of my ice cream team. People might consider what I'm saying is mean; but don't be shocked when I laugh at you and tell you to kick rocks!

Chorus
79611, RE: You're S.O.L. w/audio
Posted by ASIEM, Thu Apr-23-09 10:36 PM
wow read "i'm out" (for my girls) these two pieces should run parallel for a minute and see what the responses are do a collab in reverse or summin you spit she spit back lol
anyway your werdz reached and made me smile welcome to dese bordzz
79628, Ditto ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Fri Apr-24-09 03:19 PM
& Co~Signage -- :P

I could see you -- (Laz aka Black Native)-- and Ms. Mahogany -- *on stage* flippin' ya flows back & forth at each other ... with eye & head rolls, teeth suckin', finger pointing, poutin' & shoutin' -- *chuckles*

Of course ... there's always "TWO" sides to a story, so I feel U on your end ... as well as Ms. Mahogany -- :9

I haven't had a chance to peep the AUDIO yet, but I will ...

79652, AUDIO Accolades ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Sat Apr-25-09 11:10 AM
I "heard" your audio .... and it sounded pretty damn nice! -- *Yuuup*

... of course you *know* ... the more you practice / refine / "sharpen the lyrical sword" .... THE BETTER YOU GET -- *right~right*

79657, RE: AUDIO Accolades ...
Posted by Laz aka Black Native, Sat Apr-25-09 12:32 PM
Right
79641, I appreciate....
Posted by Laz aka Black Native, Fri Apr-24-09 06:24 PM
you both for not only stopping by to read the post but commenting as well. Your ideas sound cool on my end. It would be nice to do and I can definitely picture a performance/video out of it. Both of you are dope writers by the way, just wanted to throw that out there.
79648, Not bad, sir. Not bad. nm
Posted by DVS, Sat Apr-25-09 05:23 AM
79690, RE: You're S.O.L. w/audio
Posted by Universadevine, Sun Apr-26-09 04:19 PM
nice flo and delivery quality soft but has potential..

Anything you obtain without patience will slip through your fingers..Patience is a virtue indeed. Patience is a vehicle to all things that are good.
79716, Nice.
Posted by MarVeL, Mon Apr-27-09 11:07 PM

The hook was my favorite thing about this song.

I thought it was real clever haha.

That's all I have to say that hasn't already been said.

Overall nice track.

www.myspace.com/its_tizz