Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectSuicide Letter (The Original)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=75494&mesg_id=75585
75585, Suicide Letter (The Original)
Posted by cousin, Sun Jul-06-08 11:13 AM
I think this is one of my deepest writtens

~Written in 2001~...

Filled with trials...//
Since the hood of a child// All I ever seen was dark days, no reason to smile// Evil on the exterior, my heart was less foul, reached for success, tasted bitter defeat in that vile// tried to change for the better, attempts had failed, I guess GOD got his kicks from puttin me through hell// Unanswered prayers, can't move forward, this one tells the tale, of a man who only sunk deeper instead of excelled// I ly and wait// just for some sign, what would be my fate?// Became calloused, same time tryna maintain my faith// Believe, I surpassed my said point to break, you can see and feel my pain just as you look in my face// Witherin out// Feelin all my hope fizzle out// look for a ray of SUNSHINE, I can't figure it out// Whats more?, I get the sticks short end ONCE MORE, aint no sunshine in my forecast, just RAIN that poors// Water from clouds, steadily fallin' through open sores// wanna continue but I feel like I can't live no more// Can't get this feelin outta me, aint givin apologies, you just accept it, cause this is the way, that it gotta be// Put it simply, just wanna hear heavenly symphonies, tired of goin on, you would to if you lived my history// Soon as I'm done you can begin forgettin me// where I end up, its cool, cause no soul lives in me// Waited patiently, I just got jesus hatin' me// guess its the whole reason for the constant forsakin' me//
If you were to walk in my shoes, you'd be thankin me// Cause all I ever did was get fucked out the deal, quite frankly// I aint gotta worry about, nobody killin me blatantly, cause in this whole ordeal, its just me, takin' me...

*The Gun delivery, a smooth one takes, me mentally, Its all said and done now, I'm finally outta my misery*