Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectekym.15.36, dulce NM, eMCee/artist
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=70536&mesg_id=89773
89773, ekym.15.36, dulce NM, eMCee/artist
Posted by ekym1536, Thu Oct-20-11 02:05 PM
GREETINGS YA'LL!!!
my names myke>ekym 15.36 hailing from northern NM, ORIGINAL APACHE SAVAGE*ive always been a hiphop head since ive heard the LOW END THEORY & CAN I BORROW A $* grew up in a music oriented house hold (EVERYTHING EXCEPT COUNTRY), i'd like to do something BIGG 4 my ppLs, as of now im a minor icon back home(works4me)
i plan to include other types of music accessories as i continue to build in the years to kome* been spitting since 99', live show since 03', studio since 02'. id like to innovate in every aspect, both content & cadence*** i use to battle on this site & "MR.LIF.COM", i remember shum of ya'll..lol
im currently attending skool 4 audio engineering/post film production,my influence is TOMMY DOUWD(GOOGLE if YOU dnt KNO) becuz of his BRiLLiANCE*** real talk, im SICK OF NOBODIES RUNNING THE GAME! "REAL" HIPHOP is koming back, LYRICS GALOURE!!!! ***my biggest challenge as of right NOW, making a name in one of the most commercialized cities in the world, "MIAMI,FL"..OH YES, IM KILLIN EM**
if you local you kan catch me @ TOBACCO_ROAD/REVOLUTION_LIVE/CULTURE_ROOM/ELBOW_ROOM/CLUB_EVE/PURDEY_LOUNGE/and ANY/EVERY OPEN MIC EVENT
ive opened up for DEL the funky homosapian,BUKUE-ONE,SEAN-P,CORMEGA,MATH HOFFA,DRESfromBLACK-SHEEP,MURS,CURREN$Y,MAYDAY,J.COLE,and coming up on DEC.1st WALE**
i was raised hand to hand, i just hope on the internet tip so bare with me..

*****YOUR FEED BACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED*****

FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER BY SEARCHING "ekym1536"
also @:
www.reverbnation.com/ekym1536
or
www.soudcloud.com/ekym1536

THANX 4 YOUR TYM & SUPPORT, now "HEAR THIS"...

"skills pay bills, so i iLLs like pills*
getta deal, ARE YOU 4REAL?!, this heres roots manuva*
track groova, skooba king, gettin bing off the mushrooms*
cuss,PHUK YOU, buzz punch you iTS ON*
marathon, im pacing, own it all, no chasing*
cardi live, no chaser, it is i, who placed her*
rite where she needa be, hiphop so lovely*
got her loving my voice, eK the weapon of choice*
droping tons, no gun, still run cuz im having fun*
got me feeling ekLESS, check this rekLess motha phuka*
rap smuggla, trouble ya, if you lurking my way*
ek dumbing ya, muggin ya, night time or the day*