Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectBlack Native/Alabama/M.C.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=70536&mesg_id=79002
79002, Black Native/Alabama/M.C.
Posted by Laz aka Black Native, Fri Mar-20-09 10:45 AM
What's goinz on?! I just joined two days ago. My homie and rhyme partner Birminghams Savage finally got me on here. I represent 1/3 of the DSA (Down South Avengers), who feel like as southerners who are m.c.'s as well, the south should be avenged from all the scrutiny and show that there is an alternative to what's "hot" right now. Anyway, here's a lil somn:

I get congregations hype like a Pentecostal synagogue/and flash hotness like a broad that's in menopause. Your flow's stagnant mine been evolved/lightweight rappers I push through you niggaz that doors that revolve. I'm resilient I don't know resolve/It would be brilliant for you kids not to diss me 'cuz I don't spare the rod. Son of Jehovah, I'm a demigod/human by nature but show signs I'm divine when rhymes get involved. See, I appear to be lighter skinned/but that's just the essence of God's presence as seen through human irises. Those around him he illuminates/ you would need a dictionary and a pair of shades, that's how bright he is. I leave a touch on the track that like Midas' right hand/It shines so you know the dude that's writing has not planned/ on penning a skippable 16/ so I make sure I'm equipped with a quip that's just mean. When the pen hits the paper the lyrics are pristine/the words ride the track like Stephen King's Christine. On their own with no wrecks on the record/hella clean down to exit 16 with little effort!