Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectAstral Enchantress aka Sevun dba Arielle, Ocho, Rios, JA poet/romanticist
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=70536&mesg_id=76647
76647, Astral Enchantress aka Sevun dba Arielle, Ocho, Rios, JA poet/romanticist
Posted by Ioness, Sun Sep-21-08 10:32 PM
I like to sing words
at night i dream them in stars
Forever I grow

3'3'3'

I come here because i lost my creativity i have had a major writer's block lasting about 8 years now...i pushed it down somewhere deep down inside me and my spirit and body have suffered because of it. in many ways i have remained the same when others around me at the time have grown in many ways...i can see the significance of it, in that i am still very much a virgin, and also i have come back to a place where my original voice is coming through, not skat, not emcee not beatnick but the romanticist that i am.

i want feed back, i want interaction i want a sounding board, i want to develop my voice again i want to touch others with my words i want to know they ar ebeing touched i want to find my voice again i want it to blossom from the depths where i hid it some 8 years ago, i want help to find it...