Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRiverView [aka] Francisco / Tucson, AZ / Acoustic Poet, Personal Journalist
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=70536&mesg_id=74620
74620, RiverView [aka] Francisco / Tucson, AZ / Acoustic Poet, Personal Journalist
Posted by RiverView, Thu May-29-08 06:05 PM
---Allow Myself To Introduce... Myself

Im A Chill Kinda Guy, Ya Know, Mellow My Man!
Ive Been A Lurking For Many Many Years, Was Addicted To The Okay Chat Room Back In The Day, And Have Probably Read Some Of Your Work Over The Years...
I Enjoy Sharing My Thoughts, Poems, Lyrics, Etc.
The Only Time I Ever Truly Feel Free Is When Im Standing On The Shore Of The Pacific At Daybreak...
Though I Like To Call My Style Deeply Introspective, Others Like To Call It Emo :) But It Is What It Is... My Pen Just Writes...
My Guitar Is Like My Lady And Most Ideas Come While She's In My Arms ;)
Mostly I Write Simple Poems But Can Toss Out A Clever Punch Or Two When It Seems Fun.
Im Always Down For Some Constructive Criticism, Positive Reinforcement, Your Opinion, Cheers & Jeers, Etc.
I Couldn't Live Without 311, The Beatles, Or The Roots And Think Black Star & Illmatic Are The Best Hip-Hop LP's Ever!
Music Is Part Of My Soul ♥

---Haiku About This Barefoot Cinderella I Saw While Having Some Drinks, I Know The Haiku Is Supposed To Reflect Me, But I Cant Think Of Anything Else But This Fox...

"Across The Bar"

Alluring Gestures
Provocative Swaying Hips
Intoxicating

"If There's A Shadow In Your Life, Then There's Sunshine" (N. Hexum - 311)