Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject2Lettas (NR) memphis, tn. currently virginia beach, va "christian rapper"
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=70536&mesg_id=71720
71720, 2Lettas (NR) memphis, tn. currently virginia beach, va "christian rapper"
Posted by 2 Lettas, Thu Dec-20-07 01:41 AM
What up family. I love yall and I also love those to come. I'm a christian rapper. My name is really NR Hunt and it doesn't stand for anything. Introduced to da site by Zin. I used to work with him. I'm 20 years of age. I've always been a christian but I came on this site battling hard. I decided to get serious with my faith and went completely gospel. My rap name is 2LETTAS (2 Live Encouraging The Truth Aquireing Salvation) I rap everwhere. My album is almost complete. God has blessed me with an amazing gift. I rap but I truly believe my gift is doing spoken word. I come to this site to bless everyone. I love feed back no matter negative or positive. It will only make me more effective. I have so many rhymes so here is just something random

Okay playas, I got love for You God, and I got love for the fans
Tell em all bout Christ to get the blood off my hands
Since the world is ours (hours), my mind shifts timezones
Prayin to the Father, my knees hit the ground like pinecones
When trials is gettin hard and temptations get enlarged
I allow the Holy Spirit to take charge just like credit cards
Winning souls all night, I spit to keep the wic flaming
Like bank accounts cuz every time I'm CHECKING Jesus is SAVING
The medical got a fraction of humans shifting to transexual
I didn't see the point, so I switched to a decimal
We bomb the nation with abominations that's unacceptable
When two or more are gathered, Christ will turn up like da vegetable
Got lions "lying" in a cage to let the truth loose
Christ is the best, hands down like using a bluetooth

Please do me a favor and give me feedback on all my posts because it helps. I do shows all the time and sometimes am on tv. Honest critism is valued by me and I'm humble enough to accept. I love yall. BE AND STAY BLESSED