Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectPit Bull aka Lucky aka One Eighty Seven aka Chris, Sacto, and ?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=70536&mesg_id=71009
71009, Pit Bull aka Lucky aka One Eighty Seven aka Chris, Sacto, and ?
Posted by Pit Bull, Thu Nov-08-07 11:14 PM
I write music in tune
with summer months and June,
I wear my wedding ring like a prize
but from the looks I been getting I wonder why
Why, I, fantasize about how she hugged me
and daydream of the way she used to whisper that she loved me
I measure success in verses to blues songs I've written,
Not with a pen, but instead with the path I've chosen to walk,
I vibrate in harmony with the music that I create, not with the guitar string but with the finger that touches it. I dance to the emotion that results in the beat you hear, and then I vocalize the point, but if you are open to it you already knew what feeling I was expressing.
Internal dreams in an external world; black and white posters on my technicolor walls,
Watch the swan dance beneath the moon and sway
to beats and songs that you love but never hear played..

Ha.. not sure how that'll come out, its from like seven different pieces.. basically I'm just here to express and share what I write, which due to the fact that generally doesn't have any form, this is the only place I have with which to share this shit. Most of it sucks; occasionally its hot. I've tried jumping on a mic with several different groups but my delivery is still weak, so I fuck with it here and in my room where no one can hear it.

Besides, most of the mentors I've had artistically were here. I've been here for six (almost seven?) years. Crazy.