Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject..............burning sands .............................
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=68133
68133, ..............burning sands .............................
Posted by Zin, Sun May-13-07 01:25 AM
Firm in position ..I sit poised and annoyed with inferior prose reading …thoughts that refuse to stimulate …I ether
With this style that I fathered ..
Real talk …when the reels spark thoughts of ya’ll come off as mildly retarded … caught ‘em …in the cross fire of words flaming on yards … while a southern church burns … to the grass …I whistle Dixie to confederate flags …
And count back to the radical racial facials amassed …at the station house … that’s why I play the house … the mature stride ..I hot step with will take you out …if you threaten my way of living …. Indian pulse so for this blood movement …Thanksgiving … Blessed & enabled to see 30 still living … standing up right … grown outta of the fetal position … dreams of a higher power envisioned … in control of my solar … till rays spill and reflect my wisdom throughout my system … I ear ’em with vintage … then peer with many men …see my foot steps connected with grands of Jernigians … journey men .. who blazed and carved intricate steps for my seed to step in …
68136, RE: ..............burning sands .............................
Posted by ak_reborn, Sun May-13-07 04:05 AM
This was hot Zin,i like this.
Mad line right there:

>> And count back to the radical racial facials amassed …
68163, CoSizzle...
Posted by KnowOne, Tue May-15-07 09:51 AM
really felt this piece...
68161, RE: ..............burning sands .............................
Posted by jayare214, Tue May-15-07 01:16 AM
we long over due for collabo big ZIN....blak just shot me a verse...can I get another from you? like that last one you shot only acapella....
68168, RE: catchy
Posted by freedomfighter, Tue May-15-07 12:34 PM
determination
but keep it moving.
68184, RE: ..............burning sands .............................
Posted by 2 Lettas, Wed May-16-07 07:26 AM
This was fire..............as always. Eh jump on the Monster Line Cypha. Let me see what you can come up wit.
80160, Grown Outta The Fetal Position ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Thu May-21-09 06:32 PM
*No Doubt* --- Been Grown -- :9

*Maturity In Da Mixxx*

80170, you miss me?
Posted by Zin, Thu May-21-09 09:13 PM
.... i can't even pull this type verse anymore
80180, Nahhhhh ... I Ain't Miss U ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Fri May-22-09 06:36 PM
:P