Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectA's B's & C's
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66477&mesg_id=66569
66569, A's B's & C's
Posted by empro, Sun Apr-01-07 04:11 PM
ABCD EMPRO…

A stronomical my flow is phenomenal...the kinda shit that will dilate your abdominal
B allistic, Zin becomes a causality of war.. AKA another statistic
C ataclysmic, this spit is straight ascetic burning your nail and their polish that's acrylic
D emons of the arts verbally rippin through your body parts Fillin holes with semen
E mprovize revolutionized the meaning of "Street Wise" I despise you weak guys
F inal fatality is what I bring.. You beat me son? You're outta touch with reality
G angsta grills all ya face at your last meal..Back to the drawing board...you lack ability and skill
H igh top fades, a bitch wouldn't let u "cut" even if u were holdin switch blades

I 'M MURDERING YOU ON YOUR OWN SHIT!!!!!!!!

J uicy booty, Downlow hoe in the back of the club doin the Y-TOSSIE
K inetic, I'm poetic and still non apologetic...30 and still rappin is just PATHETIC
L yrical liger rips every particle and fiber
M urder he Wrote when Zin and the Devil eloped
N igga please...You stay on "E's" N.U.T.'Z'ZZZZ
O utcome of this one spells REDRUM
P op pistols? Pop pop ecstasy ? Zin, Only Whateva is next to me...Only thing you pop is your "p" (pussy)
Q uake your grave site while your family members attend the wake
R ealistically you equate to dead last, just like your favorite letter Z
S ocom BOMB's I slash rap fags with napalm
T elepathic travel through thoughts and create shit that's graphic, like you takin your son out and gettin hit by oncoming traffic
U ltraviolet gamma rays when word sprays your way, Bet you never seen so many Verbal AK's
V icinity, I'm taking your pride and virginity along with dignity
W hy did you even attemt a comeback? When I attack all cats fall back
X - Men, I inject sin directly through ya skin friend
Y chromosome Alpha Male fuckin your Mrs. inside your own home
Z ugga Zugga you Not...Fuck warning shots. You just been got

Now go build my ziggurat

Heh,

The only reason I put ya name in posts is because I know that you roll with a lot of ppl on here and use persuasion as a tool when some other cats get at you. Thats all