Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjecti can't edit the shit now but real talk ....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66477&mesg_id=66567
66567, i can't edit the shit now but real talk ....
Posted by Zin, Sun Apr-01-07 04:05 PM
this shit has gotten out of hand .....to the point if i reply to another cats verse ...it some dude in there who sees my name and dropps a verse at me ...messing up this cats post ...like the raj post ...that was just plain ol disrespectful ..they way cats took it upon them selives to fuck up dudes post like that ....and i'm soory that putting my name in the title does that but shit I'm the most hated dude on the boards ...i mean really don't you think i get tired of having to defend myself er time i say something to you sensitive ass nukkas? Damn i just want to read some good posting and maybe vibe a lil ... i'm not they mofucking father ...i come here to play in my youth a lil bit to excape the bullshit of being a father a husband and the boss in the real world ...so for real lil mans and them ...just let me read and enjoy my lil posts in my old age ....i'm just asking to be left alone please... thanks in advance ...