Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectshut the fuck up!!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66477&mesg_id=66558
66558, shut the fuck up!!!!!
Posted by Zin, Sun Apr-01-07 03:28 PM
Photo it is obvious that your response is clearly biased because of the past history that we have, and I am going to attempt to be as civil as possible about this ….however what does anything you’ve just said have to do with the current situation ….No one claimed king …and I came at them in defense of some imaginary crown …matter of fact I haven’t even written a verse ….period!!!!
Not one motherfucking verse …. These dudes keep putting my name in their verses …for fucking what? …then they not battling me so what the fuck do I have to do with it ….I haven’t said a cot damn thing …till these lil mofuckas and they come outta the woods works with this bullshit ….frak is eating they asses alive ….why because they weak …that’s my opinion of it …so I can’t post telling the dude nice verse …please get the fuck outta here with the bullshit ma. I will personally shit on everyone of YOU pasty fuckas when I deem it necessary … but until then keep saying my name … and as far as teching these nukkas half these nukkas claim they shit better than mine so what they need to learn from me ….get the fuck outta here with that shit Photo …this is how this shit always happens …some lil loud mouth always starts …yelling Zin this and Zin that I ignor them tell’em to move on then when I shit on the whole boards …mofuccka’s get all sensitive about shit ….. And you wanta come in here playin captain save a newpie. I don’t got shit else to say about it.