Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: this is why i'm hott!!!!HI kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66477&mesg_id=66544
66544, RE: this is why i'm hott!!!!HI kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Sun Apr-01-07 01:13 PM
I haven't read this whole thread ^above^ yet -- TOO MUCH TO READ RIGHT NOW -- But I just wanna say this and then I'll check back later on what aaiiirybody else is saying:

Just like everyone else here -- (at one time or another) -- You disappear and/or lurk (remaining silent) for periods of time.

As soon as somebody with potential comes on board and starts freestyle flowing with a vengeance -- OR -- says anything about being "The King" of whatever, you pop out and wanna set heads str8, lettin' em' know that there is only ONE king here -- and supposedly that's "YOU" ...

When the board starts to get hottt with battle flows -- HERE YOU COME -- :P -- Instigating, intimidating, propagating how tight you are lyrically ... and how you've been whuppin' heads for years.

OoooooKaaaayyyyyy ... I'm not gonnna dispute that -- You Bad/You Bad -- Whatcha want? A dog biscuit? -- :9

My question is this:

Why can't you TEACH young heads HOW to flow with skill -- instead of tryna knock their dicks in the dirt?

Spar with them -- Mr. HiKuuuuuu Karate Dude!

How do you TEACH heads to fight in "real" life? -- You put on boxing gloves and go a few rounds in the ring -- Pointing out weak areas that need to be strengthened -- Puttin' em' in check like Mr. Miagi in Karate Kid -- Or -- Yoda & Obi Won in Star Wars -- :P

Can you do summthin' POSITIVE on this board besides drag your nuts across your flows, marking your territory like a dog pissing on rocks?

Or are you afraid if you "Teach" these youngin's -- (and we do have some heads here as young as 14, 15, 16, 17 years old) -- who you haven't even bothered to acknowledge on this board -- But are you afraid they may get good enough to be a challenge?

Maybe not a challenge to you "now" -- But your day will come when you WILL be dethrowned from your self imposed Kingly status -- You just don't wanna admit that, huh? -- *chuckles*

A workshop on "Battles" would be nice to see -- With everyone sharing and strengthening those with a desire to get better lyrically ... Instead of YOU -- year after year -- coming outtta the woodwork gettin' mad when folks invoke your name -- while spittin' luggies & mucus balls at em' -- x(

Come on Zin -- You can do better than that! -- Damn son, you ain't gettin' no younger, so why you keep doing the same damn thang, year after year? -- Messin' with the minds of these young fellas with potential -- Using reverse psychology to intimidate and instigate.

I thought with AGE comes wisdom -- And I know you ain't no dummy -- So why don't you show some wisdom in the way you carry yo'self with the youngin's and young people on this board who wanna flow emcee~style.

If you got time to keep coming on board -- Posting shit like: "I call this...Yo baby momma / and recognizing what a bitch wants" -- and other stuff that has subliminal messages laced thru~out -- then why can't you take the TIME to do summthin' POSITIVE instead?

I know for a fact Ezzsential don't mean nutthin' when she calls out your name for battle -- She's just saying: COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME! -- Let's spar! -- But everytime you get at her -- You're insulting and derogatory -- Like it's all that serious -- AND IT AIN'T SERIOUS AT ALL -- *duhhhhh*

What happened to battling for the sake of battling -- TO GET BETTER WITH YOUR SKILLS?

This is family here ...

When you're sparing with family -- lil' cuzzins, big or little brothas, etc. -- You don't hit as hard or fight as dirty as you do when battling the neighborhood bullies -- Or somebody from another area of town, nahmean?

Aaaiight den ...

I'm through --

Your game is tight Zin --- *No Doubt About It* -- You just need to change your attitude.