Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectlil man
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66370&mesg_id=66505
66505, lil man
Posted by Zin, Sun Apr-01-07 03:49 AM
real talk ...erthing i'm about to say is factual ....the only reason ...and i do mean only reason half the nukkas read ya post in here is cause you meantion my name in er one of them shit and they want to see me ripp you apart ....or they think your the golden egg sent to dethrone the almighty Zin ...C'mon man i never battled you and if i did were is it?

you got this imagenary battle thread in ya mind where i battled you ...i dissed ya whole coast fuck you lil nigga ...cats hit my inbox like that shit is just plain ol wrong zin he's a new guy leave him alone ...and as far as seeing my dick ...next time you on put ya moma on aim and we will see if i can G her ...i'd have the jaunt flying in ...o my dude it aint the first time i banged a okp's mom ....lol

real talk i won't battle you cause i think you really fucking suck ...ya rhyme scheme is weak ...ya choice of verbatch is lame ....ya concepts need reworking ...ya thought process is blah ..... and just the over all whole posting thing is not working for you ....now if it's jokes you want ...i do stand up on Wednesdays in Va come and check me out ....but if it's rhymin and battling then what you want to do is think ya shit out and post a hot verse ...then maybe ...i might think ya shit is worthy of a rebuttle....period ....now tell a joke about that!!!!( not a diss )

and just to add ... this dude just thinks ya wack ...i don't got to tell nuggas to get at you ...you not worth my attention ...you a peasant ...with alot of gay jokes ...lol