Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectEzzy -- Ezzzy -- Ezzzzzzyyyyyy ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66370&mesg_id=66414
66414, Ezzy -- Ezzzy -- Ezzzzzzyyyyyy ...
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Sat Mar-31-07 12:37 PM
You been around OKP for awhile, right?

So you should *know* how battlecats re~act when in "BATTLE MODE STEEZE".

Like I said B~4 -- I ain't no battlecat, but I been watchin' battles for quite awhile, and the tactics are always the same ...

Which is WHY you don't post about your life, your hardships, your trials & tribulations on "THIS" board, and then turn around and challenge/battle folks, cuz every weakness you've ever exhibited will be used as AMMUNITION -- against you -- (((Forreal Tho)))

There ain't no "playin' around" in battles -- Heads will punch with LOW BLOWS and think nutthin' of it -- It's par for the course in battle -- Which is normally a "High Testosterone" level'd game that few females can hang.

"Our" estrogen will kick in, and we'll be cryin' -- saying: Why you do that?/Why you say that?/You didn't have to go there!!! -- *sniff~sniff*

We females are emotional creatures Ezzy -- And from what I've seen, certain battlecats will use every disadvantage of the opponent -- TO THEIR ADVANTAGE!

LincolnHawk don't mean nutthin' by throwing me in da mixxx with his flow, but as far as he's concerned -- I'M A CRUTCH 4 U -- :P -- (Aaaaiiight -- I Be That) -- :9 -- But I don't have a problem with that, cuz that's part of his battle tactic -- And bottom line, he's saying I'm here to help you cuz you're weak!

Then again ...

:::Recognize:::

You've got your clean battle gladiators -- AND YOUR LOW DOWN & DIRTY BATTLE GLADIATORS!

The more ammunition they have on you -- The dirtier the fight gets -- And the quicker you fall!

You just can't take it personal -- (Which is easier said than done)

So ...

You got two choices:

Suck it ^UP^ -- Dust ya shoulders off -- And step back in da ring ...

Or throw in the towel -- x(