Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectI.was.scared.to.death
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=59384&mesg_id=59445
59445, I.was.scared.to.death
Posted by Shakeet Lokh Em, Thu Aug-17-06 08:48 AM
I was eatin some buffalo wings right. You know the TGIF ones you can buy in the market? They real good. So anyway, as I'm eatin and watchin Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I notice my left foot is almost completely numb. Then I realize my whole left side feel tingly. Then I remembered the whole weekend my left side would feel tingly on and off. I had been sick and didn't know why. Headaches, backaches, blurred vision. I thought I was just tired from work. But I remembered the stroke symptoms I read about. And I have hypertension, so I'm a prime candidate. I got one of those home blood pressure monitors. I took mines and it was 206 over 178! Then I got scared, which ironically I know raised my blood pressure more. I went to my doctor and she confirmed it. She said the good news was that I didn't have a stroke. But the bad news was I almost did. So now I'm on all these pills. And a strict diet. Basically rabbit food and water. I guess my niggerish eating habits has caught up with me. It's work enough tryin to master my flow. The LAST thing I need is to have a stroke and not be able to speak out one side of my mouth. I would drop the mic. Thanx for the concern and everything yall.