Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: cheerios
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58983&mesg_id=61587
61587, RE: cheerios
Posted by tonka truck, Wed Nov-01-06 10:26 AM
and it continues the changing of venues
reading brandless menues in india i do as
the hindu's views of ghandi mentor please
don't pass by me hand of an enemy is a friend the day of my death today is not the end as i defend nothing i gain respect as i release treasure i find something man can't measure my courage can't be forget the trouble some path i cross while shamrock shakles wcw undertaker slave ships was toss
keys was lost to regain control over willie
lynch syndrome and all the people went home
will you listen can i go own i put down the phone when serpent piss in ear canals telling me to accept thier deal now but i rather be stuck between denil and hitlers firing squad i haven't been hiding the devils been riding my spine my mine like
i was a vine to a army of ant's with an attitude i can't but i can stand with out feet without ankles waist deep on my knees
and humble saying please throwing away shes
yours and ignore both sides my mother prAYED AND CRIED WHEN I SAY JESUS IS NOT MY LORD HER FACE WAS CONDITION TO KISSING THE FLOOR ASKING FOR SOMETHING MORE BUT NOW SHE SEE AND UNDER STAND IT WASN'T FOR ME THE ENEMY TOOK MY LIFE AND TRIED TO MAKE BE BOW TO CHRIST BUT IT WASN'T RIGHT AND NOW COMING OUT THE OTHER END OF THE CROSS ROAD
THEY ARE IONS IN TROUBLE THE MIX THE FIXTURE
IS DECOMPOSING AND THE TREADS ARE EXPOSING
YEAR OF THELF YEARS OF SCANDAL PEOPLE WANT TO NOW HOW I HANDLE THEM IT WASN'T ME BUT WHAT LORD BUDDHA GAVE ME PEACE JOY AND A STABLE REALITY AND YESHUA TOOK AWAY FROM ME JEALIOUSY AND ENVY NOW I'M WALKING IN PROSPERITY ALL THE WAY TO ,MY DESTINY
THANKS FOR SAVING ME

DRACO
IP: 67.36.112.182

TE-TE
The End - To Everybody