Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: stone confession
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58983&mesg_id=61226
61226, RE: stone confession
Posted by tonka truck, Mon Oct-16-06 09:14 AM
well it's over i got a little older another day of being sober
living in a shelter the president said give up never yeah i seen
and had better but i rather stay at the bottom of the river walking
in concrete shoes then join a band of fools i'm making my move
back to texas crude drawing a line threw rude ex gang members
hanging nude from sixth bar inter lude fools flow in oj and jin
tekken 3 lesson keep yo guard down live by triggers soccers visions
rock smack kings down in pine box bullet retract into penis of
a needles eye you fly off the handle when you hear the words coming from my mandible wet in rejection undetected you attempt to wash your sheets but you forget feet makes print standing in my blood
then the devil came to me yesterday and hauled coals to destroy family love bondage and bugs what up doc i caught on to strings or no strings behind my back i retired the gac and david justice baseball bat man swing on vit c spit promoting it by myself for myself i really don't care about nobody else for the past seven year cycle is over now it's time for me to start getting over taking over for those who been cock blocking hip hoping stoping master peace theater i'm the creator of this skits scripts but the dragon make them hit like toxic drums in purple rays glasses and stevie is still wondering who i am like the world will we ever see his fac but like the devil race you have to embrace that i choose to say i never existed but you still wont get it!

TE-TE
The End - To Everybody