Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectRE: see the lol'z .....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58764&mesg_id=73721
73721, RE: see the lol'z .....
Posted by PhotoSynthesis, Thu Apr-24-08 12:50 AM
Check YOUR INBOX ... and then realize that I ain't got no beef with you son!

I dunnno why you think just cuz I UPPED this thread in the first place that I was focusing on YOUR comment -- (and your comment ONLY)

The irony is that the issues we had 2 years ago on this board with heads sleepin' and having lazy eyes (non~responsive/non~participatory) -- were beginning to repeat itself with the same history ...

There were promises & motivational incentives made -- (like New Year's Resolutions) -- So I wanted folks to recognize and see the NEED for refocusing and re~Energizing the board.

The fact that you made your derogatory comment, ie FUCK PHOTO is really besides the point boo -- That's on you! -- *Your Bad*

I wasn't even gonna say nutthin' about that, other than pretend to sniffle at the hate.

But my real purpose was to MOTIVATE / Not Instigate.

Like I said in my INBOX msg. 2 U -- If you hadn't a' felt the need to put out your "Public Service Announcement" ... Your comments coulda slid by the wayside with no problem -- Cuz I wasn't trippin'.

The shit is OLD -- the BEEF is cold -- It's dropped -- Tuck & Fold ...

Have a nice day -- A productive week -- A lovely year -- and a WONDERFUL LIFE! -- :D

P~E~A~C~E