Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectone of the first ones, lets get some feedback
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=58431&mesg_id=58431
58431, one of the first ones, lets get some feedback
Posted by bbballboy90225, Thu Jul-13-06 04:42 PM
"they call me the empire / imma take this city down / know the name man, yo im world renowned / you can ask ya girl, i get around / whether its over here or uptown / when im done this shit'll be a ghost town / the only thing left will be a crown / ill put it on my head and laugh / then you'll realize who gets the last laugh / man you dont know the half of this / you'll be sitting there confused, waiting for the mist to lift / when im done with you no one will remember you exist / all you see comin at you is a fist / oh man check it out, here comes the twist / ill ruin you people over your own beat / you need to move over there and stand on the reinforced concrete / watch out before ya girl becomes a woman of the street / i may be only 16, but i bring the heat / with me around, there is no other white meat / ... (lets go lets go)
i shine light on everyone like the moon at night / wear some eye protection if it gets too bright / im like a gallon of gas -- you dont wanna see me ignite / ill blow up like a bomb site tonight / im a maverick like my name was Dwight / straight dunkin and rebounding over you bastards / come at me you get stuck like plaster / im a master of disaster, i cause destruction / there really is no need for an introduction / this is the empire boy, ill ruin your day / you'll wanna see me get locked away / look man, your tracks are wack / sit back and take notes about this lyrical attack / yeah boy, the empire just struck back / keep this up and you'll get whacked more than Shaq / im the center of attention, no one can post me / i come with various styles like popourri / your stuff is elementary like the ABC's / im sick with it, i already got a college degree / this has been talk from a real emcee"

what does everyone think? ; thats some of the first stuff i ever wrote...
and last night i thought of something real quick it goes like this::

"they ask me, how do you rap without cursing? / well i come through in the first with the sickest of verses / takin care of y'all people like registered nurses / i burst on the rap scene like a bubble / man i dont need a crew - i go no huddle"