Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectThe Fuckerrrrrry!!!!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72337&mesg_id=72341
72341, The Fuckerrrrrry!!!!
Posted by Lincoln Hawk, Thu Feb-07-08 11:19 AM
I saturday nights main event...hogan mr wonderful steel cage intent...im bent on breakin scholars and dollars...the nickname moniker sly stickum thermometor...hot cajun flow eskimo keepem cold fosters brew...chicken stew bread puddin...good lookin...im ya average joe re-fraze ya slow motion mike tyson punch out conclusion...its over!!!...eyes sober but stay innebriated...sedated comatose explosive slide dick like aerobics you know it...im a compulsive liar retired armor still pristine like award show attire...the oscar de la hoya georgetown destroy ya...horse pound like lawyers...a pitbull i shit stool and leave it on ya porch for gi...gles...for shit....zooos...the fist move like mayweather i pac out cats like Manny...they cant see it comin so i freeze frame the flow like mickeys when they druggin...or hickeys when they suckin...you get bruised punished and ginsued...i slip move bob and weave with an ostrich reach i put ya head in the dirt like cock to tweet...or twat drink scotch or was it whiskey im itchy like a trigger finger ready to pull out ya kidneys...its vicious!!!...suspicious catch 22 within ya stiches you missed it...explicit vulgar foul Frak be an ogre child...a beast primed ready to expose the crowd...check ya pulse for now...im off the richter...not billy crystal but a city slicker...is he quicker than the draw...you call...heads or tails i excell microsoft x-box we prevail...360 come back full fold to Get Grown...fucka...i sucka punch ya and crush ya monster...FrakJeezus stay with a piece but Hay-Seus wont bother...alotta cats talk it but dont see it...so i speak it and visually enhance they experience to sieze it...so grab it or get matted or floored i matador alot of bulls full of shit in the eyes of the lord...its Lincoln!!!!