Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject16@34 2/07/2008 5AM yep still nice w/ it ...FOH!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=72337&mesg_id=72337
72337, 16@34 2/07/2008 5AM yep still nice w/ it ...FOH!
Posted by Zin, Thu Feb-07-08 05:09 AM
… like I can just …
pick up the conversation like it never ended …. and give ’em intricates to live with .. Till my next visit … let the allure and vivids keep ‘em interested … while the twisted sickness …of my timbalands … striking ass endings … give them the realness … they been missing … Zinny … stay number 2 diaper filled/shitty … Huggies or Dependies … youn’in or Get Grown … I’m fit to stone/sinners … fa violating hiphop’s lyrical scripture’s … nah …I’ll just forgive ya … rather than smite with that Ike backhand …or Andre Aggassi /Wimbledon … settin laws for chi~ld~ren … let bra’s fo the biggins … all fall in unison …releasing the bitties … and harden the nipples … so they rubb ‘em fa the love of hiphop …zin rebirth of biggie … while the flo in me’s … wett enuff to make them thighs tremble … like dark meat in the grease at a church’s chicken … fam forgive me .. Reppin’ Get Grown with an acid delivery … and just for Frak …I’m yelling fuck FED EX! … my level is next … my text … is extra crispy …I’m not THE …origi~nal recipe … Zuggaaaaaaaa! … 11 erb’s and spice, nice … ridiculous …cause I … vertigo equilibrium … from VA to Acknikulous … the rave / glow sticks when you hear me … the flow sticks to ya kidneys … he’s the Saturday night special … snub nose … JJ was hit wit … Get Grown /Warlords in the building … stay ready and willin … to do Dat!.. Yardie / sound boi killinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!!!!!.. i came to see really.. who came to fuck with me... so i can hit'em like the lyrics i scribbled ... had sticks and stones in 'em ... then get 'em fa pots to pee ... or let 'em rot to E ... fa strait stray spittin that Fuckeryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

((((((Nuff dem bring fuckery to scribe … a bigshot dem not ..wen dem cross razor …me a blood dem to death …sen))))