Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subject22 and tired of living
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=69773&mesg_id=69773
69773, 22 and tired of living
Posted by poeticorgasms, Mon Jul-30-07 06:57 PM
22 and tired of livin, tired of breathing...
Fuck it I am leave this earth to live somewhere where the stars can bask in my presence. I slap my self thinking I should have learned this lesson a long time ago. I hope he fucks me when he gets back. Poetry drips from my lips and My body jerks. My fuller lips smirk thinking.

Damn. I am 22 and tired of livin. Tired of being fucked in the ass by life, by a long pseudo dildo. I am takin it like a pro I am used to fuckin... So damn use to trickin myself out... I wake up soul smear all of the cover stiky and wet.... I sweat blood.... Tired of livin.... and givin life to words and life to relationships that are bound to die...

Wishin away the years and tears that I wasted breathing this toxic air.
I tie and bound love and lock it in the dungeon of mind... I go to the cage and curse it trying to forget. Try not let it get me agian and then I get lost in her eyes..... Entranced... Intoxicated.... And before I know it I am lost again...Falling agian. and hurts so badly worse than the first time.... I try to unwind with nose candy.... but just that quickly I am gone...