Go back to previous topic
Forum nameFreestyle Board
Topic subjectthis is why i'm hott!!!!HI kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=66477&mesg_id=66477
66477, this is why i'm hott!!!!HI kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Posted by Zin, Sun Apr-01-07 01:58 AM
why does every other post
have to meation my damn name
battlin another cat

No ...really tho ..i haven't writen a verse...your even a battle verse in like a week ....but everytime a nukka post somebody meantioning my name like i got something to do with it .... i mean real talk ...are ya'll fans or something ...

Ezz ...c'mon ma er time i post a verse at you you go missing from the boards for a couple of weeks ... i made it a point not to fuck with you this time ...but you keep my dick in ya mouth

Empro...c'mon man cause the nukka frak got at you ...now i'm gay? or you got to try and diss my heritage... you talk alot of gun talk dude ...and you talk to me like your some real pussy clot batty boi ...stay saying my name ...PS empro i don't know who's feeding you tya info ....but ask me son i'll tell you anything you wanta know about me ...

Freedomfighter ....have you every posted a hot verse? i mean ever ever ...if so please let me see it er time a nukka post you somewhere reading it punching ya self in the face wishing you coulda said it first ...

Knowone ....my brother from another ...damn son on the biggie jaunt you strait took aim at nukka that was foul son real foul ...and that's all i have to say ...

kid abstract ..... anyway...i can't even believe i said ya name in my post ..you just bring wacknest to a whole other level ...

ak reborn ....lol are you kid abstract's alais ...i mean really?
not for real are ya'll bros or something?

All that to say this ...ZIN is not battling stay off his dick stop using me as your crutch for battle raps ...just think of something else to say ...cause A if you was soo hot my name wouldn't come up if i didn't diss you ...and B when i do get it popping all mofo's gonna do is say aww zin does this shit er time and everbody gonna stop posting ad it's gonna be back to that poetry shit ...

so the next time you typing the text and you type out Zin ask ya self do you real wanta fuck with this dude ...

please leave all battle verses at the sound of the beep.....

o yeah and archive this post cause mofo's bout to spit fire in here lol!!!!