Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAnyone else get the impression that we're heading toward a ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=747683&mesg_id=748160
748160, Anyone else get the impression that we're heading toward a ...
Posted by Brew, Mon May-22-23 09:03 AM
... full circle moment w/Ken and Roman ? In both S1 and this episode, Ken rounded up the troops for a run @ the throne. In S1 he failed cuz Roman didn't have the balls to vote his father out in the board meeting, in the infamous "should I or should I not raise my hand" moment.

Ken mentioned the board to Hugo in this episode when when he was discussing how they were gonna attack Shiv and Matsson. In S1 Roman waffled but ultimately agreed to back Ken, then didn't. Last nite, he waffled and never really confirmed that he'd have Ken's back.

I'm worried we are headed toward a kind of contrived moment in a board meeting where Roman waffles again but ultimately raises his hand to back Ken over Shiv, or something.

Either way, incredible episode. Ken has that look in his eye. What an incredible performance by Strong. He has full command of this character. I have so much more to say. I'll have to come back tho.