Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectIt didn't hit me like I expected the second time
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=747683&mesg_id=747836
747836, It didn't hit me like I expected the second time
Posted by mista k5, Wed Apr-12-23 02:02 PM
Not at all saying anything about the quality. When I first watched it I was glued to it. As I mentioned I already thought he might have died yet I didn't know how and if he really did so it felt like I didn't know at all.

I think I convinced myself that Gerri getting fired was the twist lol The was already super tense. Then when Tom calls Roman I was just in shock. It felt like breaking news or even real life. The whole question of is he actually gone is so real. Roman even went from logical and accepting it to outright borderline delusional insisting that they didn't ACTUALLY know yet.

I think in the second watch I paid more attention to everything else that happened. There were so many things we would typically be talking about but Logan just sucked all the attention lol

What are the odds Kerry was actually high and that maybe Logan took some too before? I know it could just be shock that explains how she was behaving but that was super weird.