Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectLOL what !
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=747683&mesg_id=747704
747704, LOL what !
Posted by Brew, Wed Mar-29-23 09:31 AM
You're out of your damn mind. This episode was fucking hilarious.

- opening scene w/the investor and the kids "towering economic genius" or whatever Roman said
- "tell me a joke" scene
- diner scene (that scene also had its heavy moments I'll grant you that, but the opening convo w/Colin was funny as fuck)
- "hmm what comes after 9 ... 9B ?!
- Tom/Greg discussing Bridget's bag
- Tom convincing Greg to tell Logan about his tryst
- Greg actually fucking doing it, and his report back to Tom
- Greg's 1st *attempt* to tell Logan
- Kerri's opening convo w/Greg about Bridget

There were more funny moments I can't recall right now as well. Did we watch the same episode ?! The more I think about this the more baffled I am by your complaint lol. I think the Tom/Shiv scene is the only scene in the whole episode that was absent any humor - all the others were littered with laugh-out-loud moments, per usual. You're complaining about a single scene.

Speaking of, the Tom/Shiv scene was *excellent*. The guy who plays Tom (forgetting his real name) is a fucking *superb* actor. He can go from fall-down hysterical to I-nearly-cried heartbreaking seamlessly. The looks on his face, and his voice quivering, during that scene with Shiv were tough to watch. Shiv was great too, for the record. But Tom just makes you feel so fucking *sad* for him.

This episode was borderline perfect.