Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectThis show is just so good.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=744690&mesg_id=746612
746612, This show is just so good.
Posted by soulfunk, Wed Nov-16-22 11:10 AM
By this point they’ve paid off on so much layered foreshadowing that when watching new episodes I’m watching for EVERYTHING.

Speaking of Luthen, what in the world is his background? Obviously he has military training looking at that escape. But when he went to talk to Saw, that stick he had looked a LOT like a lightsaber. Goes back to what he said in that monologue last week - it was 15 years ago that he came to the conclusion that the rebellion had to happen. 15 years ago would be before Order 66, in the last year of the Clone Wars. What was it he found out about? Was it the Death Star under construction? Or was he a Jedi who found out somehow that Chancelor Palpatine was a Sith Lord? Even worse, is it possible that he was a Jedi who was recruited to be a secret apprentice to Dooku?

The music has been outstanding the entire series. I really noticed it in this episode.

Heartbreaking seeing Bix now and the damage that her interrogation did to her. When they asked her if Kreeger was “Axis” and cut away, my guess is that she lies and tells them he is. She likely has no idea who Kreeger is.

It’s great how they moved all the chess pieces into place. EVERYONE is bout to go to Ferrix, with multiple factions wanting Andor either dead or captured. Can’t wait until next week.