Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI'm pretty sure she cracked, but she didn't have that much more useful
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=744690&mesg_id=746505
746505, I'm pretty sure she cracked, but she didn't have that much more useful
Posted by soulfunk, Wed Nov-02-22 02:24 PM
information. Based on what Deedra told Bix, we heard what they got from Paak, and Deedra had a bit more information than that when she went back to the ISB. I don't think Paak really knew anything in terms of the specific intel Bix likely gave them.

Big picture, the ISB wants to know where Cassian is, and who Axis (Luthen) is. They knew about Bix's contact with Luthen which Paak likely wouldn't have known, but she never knew much more than that (we know this from her conversation with Andor when he returned asking questions.) Bix also has no idea where Andor is. They left not on good terms, and she didn't know he was headed to "Space Miami" where he got arrested.

Either way, with as much care and patience shown in building up to the interrogation Bix underwent, I don't think there's any way Bix could have held up to that torture and NOT cracked.

My theory is that the rebel pilot they have in custody will lead them back to Luthen in some way. I BELIEVE the plot he was working in was the same one Luthen tried to get Saw Gerrera to help with last week. Then on the other side, the prison break should definitely make waves throughout the Empire, and even though Andor is there under a fake name, the Empire should have his pic in the system, so when they break out I think they'll finally connect the dots.

On Ferrix I think his mother will be key in what happens. Deera brushed her off in this episode saying she was too old. If they do hang Paak, Cassian's mother might inspire some type of protest (remember that's how her husband was also killed, and she wants to go out standing for what she believes in.) If that happens, possible that word gets to Andor once he breaks out and he returns for her to try to help (maybe too late?)