Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI’m rewatching the first two. The premise of this trilogy is hilarious.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=743567&mesg_id=744863
744863, I’m rewatching the first two. The premise of this trilogy is hilarious.
Posted by pretentious username, Fri Jun-10-22 12:35 PM
Okay, I can buy that someone would restart the dinosaur park idea 20+ years after a disaster. It’s capitalism. That’s how things go.

But I lost it when the end was “these dinosaurs want to eat us, but when a bigger dinosaur wants to eat us, they realize their loyalty, and defend us.” Lmaooooo. I totally forgot about this. The raptor jumping on the T-Rex’s back like he’s Curious George? I fell out.

And the way the 2nd one starts with the idea that the Kill the Dinos/Save the Dinos debate would be a 50/50 split? Hilarious. It would be 90/10 at best. There wouldn’t be any congressional hearings, they’d fucking nuke the island and not even apologize.

Thank god for that A-List membership. I’m gonna go and be laughing my ass off at whatever they cook up for this new one. I just want to see the dinosaurs eat people. Do whatever gets us there. I just can’t tell if the studio/producers know it sucks and are fine with it, or if they think they’re making something on par with the Planet of the Apes reboot trilogy. They really thought they had something with “what are the ethics of killing dinosaurs?”