Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI really enjoyed it but I agree with some of this
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=743080&mesg_id=743572
743572, I really enjoyed it but I agree with some of this
Posted by Mynoriti, Thu Feb-10-22 12:44 PM
>The Good:
>Fennec Shand assassination run

she was dope as hell but was it weird she was MIA the entire battle? I guess it gives the hit at the end less punch if she's setting up.

>Mando and Bobba shootout with the Pikes

loved all of this

>Bobba riding the Rancor

I didn't think i'd like this, because despite loving the dragons in GoT, i always hated the dragon riding. this was dope tho

>The Bad:
>The mod's (i just hate they are in this show specifically)

I HATE them on this show. Not even the characters specifically, they don't bother me. Visually it doesn't work. everything on tattoine is tan and muted, then here comes these bright colored vespa scooters. It looks horrible.

>Cade Bane vs Bobba (could've saved Cad for something else or
>another season)

I don't know anything about Cad Bane. I thought it was awesome

>Black Krrsantan (How much damage can a wookie take? One scene
>he's running around and the next he's on death's doorstep)

Yeah this bugged me some. He needed help taking one step 3 second ago, now he's keeping up with everyone. In general the repetition of everyone running/we're cornered thing dragged on too much.

>Amy Sedaris

LOL i really thought i was alone on this. Don't want to sound like such a curmudgeon I don't enjoy her scenes at all. Not just in this episode.

Really as someone who knows nothing about the expanded universe, my biggest gripe as a kid who loved Boba Fett is he had his helmet off way too much.