Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectnow that it's out,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=742351&mesg_id=742853
742853, now that it's out,
Posted by shamus, Sun Dec-12-21 10:53 PM
at least amongst the siblings, it kind of feels "obvious" that the show actually wouldn't make the reveal of Kendall's presence in the car the night of the kid's death that big of a deal. maybe it would be to a wider public, but of course the siblings can find a way to look at it that doesn't hold their brother at fault. I mean, they're three jackasses who've spent 3 seasons trying to be head of Waystar|Royco for heaven's sake. Of course it ultimately doesn't matter to them either. I'm sort of annoyed with myself that I didn't anticipate that response until right before Roman made his first joke. But of course Roman made a joke right. There's literally no other type of response his character could have had.

And well played to Armstrong/Mylod/whoever with the Tom and Greg "bottom of the top" scene lol. Again, I feel like a dumbass for not seeing it. Not even taking into account his complicated feelings about Shiv, why the fuck would Tom go along with any plan that involves Kendall?

Logan's the worst, but on this move, he's not wrong. Fuck them kids.