Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFinale! (spoilers, obviously)
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=741752&mesg_id=741893
741893, Finale! (spoilers, obviously)
Posted by Ryan M, Mon Aug-16-21 02:06 PM
I dug it.

Ultimately, a bunch of terrible people doing terrible shit to almost no consequences (except for Armond...yikes)

The fact that Kai was handled offscreen and just tossed aside was kinda poetic - the Mossbruchers could just forget he ever existed, and his life is in shambles now.

Quinn being the one dude to kinda have a character arc was surprising.

Of course Rachel was gonna go back to Shane. She has nothing. She's apparently a shit writer, too. And to use Belinda as a therapist only to realize even a person who HAS to pretend to care just didnt? Good.

Jennifer Coolidge deserves an Emmy (but hahahah at her saying, "I dont want another transactional relationship" only to get into one). There's a million steps between saying you want to get into business and actually opening doors - it was shitty for her to say it, but it was also naive of Belinda to believe it.

As soon as we saw the back and forth editing of Armond partying and Shane drinking at the bar...I knew what was gonna happen, but it was still really well done regardless (whewwwww...first time I can remember someone shitting that graphically on TV?)

Good ass series. Dug it. The music direction was incredible, and the whole cast was AMAZING.