Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectAll's well that "ends" well, I guess
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740852&mesg_id=741164
741164, All's well that "ends" well, I guess
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Apr-15-21 10:45 AM
This was always going to be the logical end for Man-Boy, Taneisha, and Irene.

Jerome has gone full stone-cold killer. I really thought he might end up dead or in prison this season. That'll come eventually, but it looks like he's fully the crew's muscle (with Peaches), whereas Leon is kinda fading to the back.

On the other hand, I kinda feel like Skully might be out of it. He really hasn't recovered from his daughter getting killed, and he could take losing Taniesha as a further "sign from God" that he needs to turn over a new leaf.

As for Teddy, I really hope that they don't have him talking the CIA into letting him go back AGAIN. They've been to that well at least three other times. He might have killed Irene afterwards, but what he told her was right: he gave up everything in the pursuit of this, and they dumped him when it was clear that he might make them look bad. I think he's going the route that Avi suggested: Just going into business for himself, selling to Oso and Franklin.