Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectthanks for this. i think you nailed it
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740852&mesg_id=741131
741131, thanks for this. i think you nailed it
Posted by Mynoriti, Sat Apr-10-21 02:49 PM
i was legit surprised that the season is almost over. it feels like we're at the halfway point at best.

the Leon police situation just going away probably bugs me the most. dude was on the 6 o'clock news for killing a little girl, and all he really had to do was braid his hair for a couple days.

i assumed since we just did this "she's in surgery" thing with Wanda, that they wouldn't just repeat it with Louie. So now Wanda, Franklin, Louie all cheated death, not that plenty of people don't get shot and make it, but pretty much everyone franklin and them shoot is dead.

>Skully girl done tried like 3 or 4 times to get Saint. That >means we've heard probably 12 times Manboy told her to sit >her ass down while he figures shit out.

^^i love every ManBoy scene but this is pretty funny

But yeah, I think you're dead on. it feels like they stretched what should have been a few episodes. I don't know the timeine of what was written pre-covid, but i'm sure it comes into pay one way or another