Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectFranklin is greedy so this is a result of that greed
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740852&mesg_id=741093
741093, Franklin is greedy so this is a result of that greed
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Mon Apr-05-21 11:12 AM
Leon eventually gonna pay, they got a $50K bounty on him and the Saint crew. If anything happens to Big Deon's folks then we're going to get an all out war. So I'm figuring it's going that route.

Jerome, has a right to be mad at Louie and Franklin. Basically they were saying him and Leon were either too dumb or too emotional to deal with the Teddy/Reed situation. He had already been through enough with Louie and that club owner and getting his ass whopped by Andre's folks. The need to show Unc some respect.

Tonashe (sp) is obviously working for Manboy, she's that plan he has in motion and I'm sure it's to do two things: 1. find Franklin's plug 2. keep tabs on the Saint crew's movements so he can strike. Getting the money and dope out of the club was the smartest move he made.

Teddy is on another level now. He's brother's dead, his ex is out the paint, so he's got nothing else but the mission so he's going all the way in until it's over. Hopefully Oso can help keep him in line and Javi can reel him in. That convo on the plane on why Javi is out of the Mossad was supposed to be a lesson to Teddy.

My biggest issue is Franklin going at his pops the way he did. It may have been a betrayal but his dad is telling him from experience and he's not lying about the impact that Franklin's business is having. There's no light at the end of that tunnel and Pops's was trying to get them free before its waaay too late. .