Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI blame it on the pandemic
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740852&mesg_id=741000
741000, I blame it on the pandemic
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Thu Mar-25-21 02:13 PM
>Fatback got bail?? Considering Skullys girl would have to
>come up with the entire thing we're looking at what? A
>million? For not-Leon?

What hood said, she just only had to out up the $100K and did ask skully for the cash. Poor Fatback we hardly knew ye.

>And the cops just forget about Leon like that?
That part was odd, he still has to be a suspect in the shooting. But this show has moments like this were logic is defied.

>I liked the interactions between Louie and Jerome but damn
>they barely even tried to make that look like Arkansas. Looks
>like they just stuck a bunch of trailers out in San
>Bernardino.
Budget and Pandemic is probably why it looks that way. Also its FX and I'm pretty sure they shoot most of their stuff in the same locations around So Cal. i.e. main street charming was shot in Montrose and Santo Padre just looks like somewhere in the Valley or I.E.

>Even Teddy showing up and mouthing off like that felt pretty
>forced.
I'm going to say it's Teddy coming apart and we'll get more especially now that his brother's dead. Teddy about to go deep cover mode.

>Reporter overplaying her hand too quick
It's a wrap for her and I'm sad it is because I love that character. The actress has been great in everything I've ever seen her in hopefully she makes it to season 5.

>Franklin's girl clearly shady
She gotta be with ManBoy or an unknown party that we haven't seen yet. It's a honeypot play and Franklin once again is too dumb to know it.