Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOso is becoming a fucking legend
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740852&mesg_id=740861
740861, Oso is becoming a fucking legend
Posted by mrhood75, Thu Mar-04-21 05:45 PM
My sole complaint last season was that he wasn't featured enough (aside from the monstrous G move of tossing dude out the window), but I like that he's been featured pretty prominently so far. And still doing gangsta shit like tossing people off of roofs and carving shit in their forward. Plus, gatting up the TJ cops with Teddy.

I honestly figured that subplot would last longer this season, but I guess not. Only thing that I'm a little surprised is that Oso doesn't have a deeper crew. Maybe it comes from watching all that Narcos: Mexico, but it feels like he should have been able to have some shooters.

Otherwise, they made sure to have Franklin do some unambiguously foul shit for the sake of a power grab. I also expected the shit with the shit was Nix to go on longer, but I'm glad he's seemingly out of the way. I figured ee was in for it as soon as he fucked with Cissy.

Seems like they're setting Wanda up for the rock bottom. I also still think that they're setting it up for Leon and Man-Boy to team up, out of mutual disdain for Franklin and to help go after Skully.

And yeah, it very much looks like the reporter is going to discover that Franklin is being enabled by the CIA. Chronologically, it seems kind of early. And probably won't end well for her.