Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectCaught up on the final 3. This show got incredibly stupid
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=740217&mesg_id=740710
740710, Caught up on the final 3. This show got incredibly stupid
Posted by Mynoriti, Sun Feb-14-21 04:40 PM
it ended so abruptly i didn't even know that was the finale. I was waiting for the next episode to kick in, like ok, what now?

So many things bugged me more and more ranging from small to large, of course beginning with Adam who despite being annoying as fuck had everyone who knows him seemingly willing to risk it all for him just because he was so sweet and fragile.

What was the thing even with his mom? She was fucking someone from Desire or did i miss something else? Why did NONE of the romantic relationships on this show make any sense?

Why even make covid a part of this show and show 2 people wearing masks. Shit was just weird.

Why couldn't Michael have just texted Adam?

The way everyone repeatedly stumbled upon all these important dates, etc... like the Vet at the graveyard.. this stuff all happened way too much. the whole mcguffin thing with the baseball which turned out to be nothing.

the destroying black people thing almost became comical in its execution.. it started off as making a point and became self-parody almost. i fully expected the juror with the mask to go to prison or die

It's such a waste. There were so many great ingredients in this show from performances to location to premise, and started out super intriguing. They fumbled it miserably. dogshit writing.