Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectOkay - prediction time...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739717&mesg_id=739841
739841, Okay - prediction time...
Posted by soulfunk, Sun Nov-15-20 12:09 PM
So at this point we know Din is headed to find Ahsoka. Likely won’t see her in the next episode - since that’s directed by Carl Weathers I’d guess that Chapter 12 will be about the journey to Ahsoka, and him picking up Greef and Cara on the way. Chapter 13 is directed by Filoni - so it would make sense that Ahsoka is in that one.

The interesting thing to me is the question of where Ahsoka and Sabine are in their quest to find Ezra at this point in the timeline. It wouldn’t have been long before this that they connected to start that quest(from the Rebels finale) because it was after Endor (ROTJ). So if Bo Katan knows her exact location, are they back from finding Ezra? Something like that wouldn’t be spoiled in a subplot of the Mandalorian, so my guess is we won’t see much of Ahsoka and Sabine here so that stays a mystery. Taking that guess a step further, Ahsoka will likely not take the Child and tell Din that he belongs with him (or give him a clue to the homeworld of the species) because they wouldn’t just separate Din and the child this early in the show.