Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectDefinitely Boba...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739717&mesg_id=739720
739720, Definitely Boba...
Posted by soulfunk, Fri Oct-30-20 04:30 PM
>Interesting to see where they go with Boba but
>at least this creates a reason now for more story on him
>rather than the rumours before it just didn't make sense

Absolutely. There’s a great story waiting to happen here. Obviously Boba is going to want to go after Din to get his armor back. Whether he gives it back or not (and how) is going to depend on how Din views Boba as being Mandalorian. And they seems to be the overall major theme of this show - what is a “true” Mandalorian. Honestly the way Cobb Vanth was played in this espisode I’m wondering if Din doesn’t end up giving the armor back to him. He was using it to protect others, and fought/negotiated with honor. Once Din meets other Mandalorians from other clans like Sabine who are fine with taking off their helmets, maybe he starts to question his own view of being a Mandalorian as too narrow.

Which brings us back to Boba Fett. I’d imagine that in this story we finally get clarification on whether Jango Fett was actually a Mandalorian or if Almec from the Clone Wars was correct about him being someone “just wearing the armor”. That being said, I hope we don’t get TOO much info on Boba. I like him still having some mystery...