Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectprobably spoilers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739505&mesg_id=740867
740867, probably spoilers
Posted by mista k5, Fri Mar-05-21 11:20 AM
so yeah i definitely prefer agnes over agatha. both in episode 8 and 9 a few things about agatha bother me. her snarky comments dont hit the same when the mask is off. she instantly processes what is going on and has the need to explain it out loud. erm okay. it is a kids show.

wanda powered up big time. this was a great way to show how powerful she is and make her interesting.

i definitely was ready to see the visions merge but i think that would have been too easy of a solution.

i had figured we werent really getting quicksilver but i did think we would get at least an opening into multiverse/xmen. im not mad we didnt though.

it is weird dr strange didnt pop in but i guess he can all the possibilities and saw hes not needed?

monica was the big character introduced in the show, cool.

yeah i guess darkhold could really turn her into a villain. i took that scene as she is finding her peace and will find a good way to bring back the kids/vision but youre right. its probably going to make her go off like in AOS.

i came into the show wanting to watch it mostly to see what it would set up. i havent read the comics so wanda and vision only mean to me what theyve showed in the movies. which to me has been blah. this show made me care about both of them and im glad the ending was focused on them and not on some cameo or reveal. i also like that wanda wasnt able to just keep the kids and vision. it shows there are consequences and even trying to revert things will result in other consequences.

im planning to rewatch now that my brain wont be overthinking everything lol