Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectlast episode has me shooked
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739505&mesg_id=740682
740682, last episode has me shooked
Posted by mista k5, Fri Feb-12-21 11:41 AM
i dont want to risk spoilers so i watched it as soon as i woke up lol last one i read a headline about a special cameo. i didnt click, didnt see who it was but ruined the surprise of a big cameo happening lol

this episode didnt really have moments that could be spoiled. some big developments that are setting up some reveals in later episodes.

i was kinda disappointed there wasnt really the 90s nostalgia i was looking for. seemed like it was more focused on late 90s. still definitely want to see where this goes.

**somewhat spoilers**

i wonder if the hex works like terrigenesis from agents of shield. with so many people getting swallowed into it i wonder if some will come out with abilities. we all expect monica will but will others too?

what is up with "pietro"? theyre obviously indicating hes a spy but would that mean it is pietro but hes not on her side? i was thinking maybe its a skrull or mystique but can they also get his abilities?

is vision moving out? how much of him is left?

agnes was just acting right?