Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectI think you're right about the SWORD director
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739505&mesg_id=740604
740604, I think you're right about the SWORD director
Posted by JiggysMyDayJob, Fri Feb-05-21 04:18 PM
>Also what is SWORD doing? They showed the scene of Wanda
>taking Visions corpse back from them - but it looked like they
>were experimenting on his body. The director mentioned in the
>last episode that SWORD had moved from focusing on space to
>AI, nanotech, robotics, and sentient weapons. Are they trying
>to develop weapons based on Vision's technology? Is the reason
>he's pushing to go hard at Wanda as the villain just because
>he needs to get Vision's body back to continue their
>research?

He was torn apart in that lab. I'm guessing they want to reverse engineer that tech, especially since it's STARK Tech. Maybe apply it to other stuff. I think he's going to be the true villain of it all and we're just watching Wanda go nuts, trying to apply her own type of therapy over the loss of Vision. I'm trying to figure out how they acquired his body since we last see it in Wakanda during Infinity War.

But back to Olson and Bettany, that end credits scene was so damn good. I"ve always been a huge fan of Bettany and I'm glad he got to show off his talents with this episode.

Last thing, I'm trying to figure out Kathryn Hahn's character in all of this. She obviously knows that this is fake based on her asking Wanda if she should re-run her lines. They showed in the last ep she's a resident of the town, but she's not under the Hex like the rest of the townsfolk.

Oh and that openning was 80's as fuck, I could see references to like 4 different shows from the 80's. I'm even curious if they had Olson and Bettany sing that into song.