Go back to previous topic
Forum namePass The Popcorn
Topic subjectMy first post in a minute. I'll bite.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=739313&mesg_id=739334
739334, My first post in a minute. I'll bite.
Posted by bwood, Thu Aug-27-20 07:43 AM
1. FALLOUT- Takes the espionage from one, the stunts from GP and pays off for the previous five movies while standing on it's own and being a direct sequel to 5. Everything here fucking owns.

2. The first - A true espionage movie and the CIA break-in is still fucking awesome. As is the finale on the train. Dated (obviously), buy this movie sings.

3. ROGUE NATION - Solid for what it is. The underwater sequence owns. And the way Alec Baldwin says "Hunt" at one point will never not be funny.

4. GHOST PROTOCOL - As pointed out the stunts and the film looks incredible due to Brad Bird's direction but otherwise pretty forgettable. Shame they didn't keep the IMAX aspect ratio for home viewing like they did for FALLOUT and a fuck ton of other movies that shot in the format.

5. 3 - Sad that Benji became a franchise mainstay because of this one. With that said, if it wasn't for Philip Seymour Hoffman, this would probably be the worst one.

6. 2 - For better or worse, it's a early 2000s John Woo movie. Take it as you will.